If you experience a learning difference such as dyslexia and would like to show your artwork on this page, please scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a few words about yourself.
Drawing Works Wonders
- Dyslexia Tips video: “Drawing Works Wonders”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igh6B8DGiHw
Amongst other things, drawing:
- enables children, and adults, to engage with a pencil on paper confidently and creatively
- develops fine-motor skills
- encourages visual analysis
- improves concentration
- develops hand-eye coordination
- increases confidence
Drawing and Dyslexia Tuition
“We can include drawing within specialist dyslexia lessons”. Individual and group drawing sessions are also facilitated by Ruth. Enquiries: email@example.com or phone 07919 405 501 for further information.
“Drawing is the best thing ever”
– James, age 9.